TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Front Fold Up More Merry Messages Gift Card Holder

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 547 - Seasons, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 556, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 546 - Rich Cucumber Twist, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 549 - Front Fold Up Card, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 340 - Christmas/Holiday Gifts. I could not resist another Christmas card but today I made it large enough for a gift card to fit in. Christmas has always been the favorite time of year for my entire family. We love getting together, singing carols and just enjoying watching the kids open gifts with eyes of excitement. Today I used a Stampin Up Set called More Merry Messages and the same dp that was still on my work desk. I love making these front folds. Such a quick and easy card to make.
I stamped the envelope with the circle image reminder to not open til Christmas.
RECIPE:
Stamps: More Merry Messages 
Paper: white, cucumber crush, rich razzleberry, basic gray Eskimo Kisses dp
Ink: cucumber crush, rich razzleberry, tangering tango 
Accessories: ribbon, circle punch, cropadile
Techniques: front fold up card

No comments: