TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Tart & Tangy Lotus Blossom Thank You

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 553 - Doodled dry embossing and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 344 - How About them Apples. This vision came to mind as soon as I saw the 2 challenges after trying twice to get some sleep. gggrrr. So I decided to make it so maybe it would be out of my head and sleep might follow. I used a small embossing folder of THANK YOU and embossed on real red cs then traced around with my white jel pen. I inked the image up using real red and garden green markers then huffed and stamped on white cs, cut with a curcle punch, doodled around the edge and popped it up on dimensionals.
On the inside of the card and the envelope I stamped the sentiment from Lotus Blossoms in real red. I will give this to one of our younger grands to give to a teacher.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Lotus Blossoms 
Paper: white, real red 
Ink: real red, garden green 
Accessories: dimensionals, white jel pen 
Techniques: dry embossing, doodled dry embossing, doodling

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute card! I am very impressed with your doodled Thank You! I was too chicken to try that challenge! My hand is not that steady!