TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Front Fold Up Gifts of Joy

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 556, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 546 - Rich Cucumber Twist, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 549 - Front Fold Up Card, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 340 - Christmas/Holiday Gifts. I just had to make another Christmas gift card that was for a little boy, he will love the green in the gift section as well as his sister. I used some basic gray dp Eskimo Kisses today and orange ribbon today.
I cut and created my Christmas stocking from Quickutz using cucumber crisp and white cs. I punched some rich razzleberry cs with my crop-a-dile largest hole for faux brads. I stamped the sentiment on the side of the front of the card and the back of the envelope.  Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Gifts of Joy 
Paper: white, cucumber crisp, tangerine tango, rich razzleberry, Basic Gray Eskimo Kisses dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, cucumber crisp 
Accessories: ribbon, quickutz, hole punch 
Techniques: front fold up card, copic coloring

No comments: