TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Snowman Christmas Gift Holder

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 546 - Rich Cucumber Twist, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 549 - Front Fold Up Card and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 340 - Christmas holiday gifts. Well these front fold up cards are so quick and easy to make, Anne I am loving them. I have a granddaughter that thinks purple is the only true color so I made this with her in mind today. I think I will slip a folded bill in the gift section. I used a new to me set from Inky Antics - Decorated Snownman and stamped in black then colored with copics V04, V06, YG09, YR07. Stamped the sentiment above the hand and cut and matted on cucumber crush for the top part of the front. I used some coordinating dp for the folded sections except on the 2nd panel where I created a gift section.
I stamped the envelope and colored them with copics as well. Hope you like it and I know she will if I put some green in with that purple. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: IA - Decorated Snowman 
Paper: white, cucumber crush, rich razzleberry
Ink: Cucumber Crush 
Accessories: circle punch, ribbon, hole punch 
Techniques: front fold up card, copic coloring

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So cute!! Love all of these. May have to try this! The snowman is so cute and I love the dp!

Karen Barber said...

Here is that cute snowman again!! :)