TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

UR The Apple of my Eye

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 550 - Soft Marina Daffodils, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 553 - Doodled Dry Embossing, Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 344 - How about them apples?, and Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 417.
I embossed marina mist layer with the diamonds and dots embossing folder and traced on top of the raised areas with my white jel pen and matted that on soft sky. Cut the apple on front out with spellbinders fancy fruit apple die at attached to small white panel.
I used my marina mist marker to free hand the "U R" on the front and "the of my" as well as the drawing of the eye on the inside then stamped the apple from tart & tangy in daffodil delight. Hum I should have stamped the apple then did the free hand sentiment but I was too far gone when I go to that place to start over. I also stamped the apple on the front of the envelope. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy 
Paper: white, daffodil delight, soft sky, marina mist 
Ink: Daffodil Delight, marina mist 
Accessories: dimensionals, white jel pen, Diamonds and dots EF, Spellbinders Fancy Fruits die, yellow gems 
Techniques: 3D, doodled dry embossing, doodling

No comments: