TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Hope Happens

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 554 - Watercolor those diecuts. I colored some black for my clouds and rain and some pinkish for the top part of the umbrella. This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 345 - CAS-ing HYCCT where I chose the HYCCT1501A - Whatever the Weather. After spending this weekend in the woods with rain I can honestly say RAIN is my least favorite weather for sure. Everything got wet and we got home hoping to spread it out to dry and what is it doing at home, RAINING!!! gggrrr My layout is from today's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 418. Hope you like it. Off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: SU - Hope Happens, CTMH - Special Friendship 
Paper: white, watercolor, watermelon wonder 
Ink: daffodil delight, Watermelon Wonder 
Accessories: dimensionals, twine, watercolors, Tim Holtz Rays, spellbinders Umbrella die, SNS Clouds die 
Techniques: watercoloring, watercoloring dies, sponging 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how pretty! Love that hope happens inside and the sweet little rain clouds. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday this week!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love the colors and the inside is perfect :)