TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Color Blocked Blessings from Heaven

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 548 - Who crushed the Cherries and the Pumpkins in my Garden? and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 551 - Color Blocking with Card Stock. I trimmed all 4 colors from today's CC twice and lined them up on my vanilla layer adhered them and trimmed to needed size then cut my feather die. I matted on crushed curry and popped up the feather on dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment in cherry cobbler on the front, inside, and envelope. I really went CAS on this one. Took a total of 10 minutes. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven 
Paper: vanilla, crushed curry, pumpkin pie, cherry cobbler, garden green 
Ink: cherry cobbler 
Accessories: paper smooches Feather die 
Techniques: color blocking with card stock, 3D

No comments: