TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Season's Greetings with Snow Burst

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 559 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 549 - Whispering in the Silver Lagoon. I have been wanting to try the OMBRE' TECHNIQUE using SCS Tutorial and today I gave it a try. I tried first with my brayer which I have NEVER mastered the use of then with sponges using pool party and lost lagoon ink pads. Liked it much better since I got a more even and smooth look. I stamped the snowflakes the heat embossed across the top then the sentiment with lost lagoon at the bottom where the color was the lightest. This was matted on smokey slate gray cs then white base.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment in lost lagoon then on the envelope I stamped the largest snowflake in pool party then over the sentiment without re-inking. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Season's Greetings, Snow Burst 
Paper: white, lost lagoon, smokey slate gray 
Ink: Pool Party, Lost Lagoon 
Accessories: detail white, winter wonderland, and silver embossing powders 
Techniques: heat embossing, ombre'

No comments: