TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wild Rose Blessings from Heaven

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 516 - Beads, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 525, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 515 - A really crumby Espresso. Today I was in the mood for flowers and I think I pulled it off with the color challenge even if I couldn't add some green. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig for the roses 2 step stamping by stamping off the back stamp before stamping on crumb cake. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild Rose, Blessings from Heaven 
Paper: vanilla, crumb cake, real red, chocolate chip 
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red A
Accessories: Martha Stewart Lacey Heart Border Punch,, gold beads, ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig 
Techniques: make your own background, 2 step stamping

No comments: