TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fleas Navidad

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 514 - Speaking Foreign, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 523 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 513 - Basic Bermuda Slush. I have had this idea in my head all day and tried to forget it but it just would not go away. I have no foreign language stamps so I had to free style this. I will give this to my darling hubby for Christmas since it reminds me of the mutt he brought home last year and grew into a horse. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Woof You - SNS 
Paper: White, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Darice Paw Print EF 
Techniques: dry emboss, paper piecing, doodling, Cut Out

No comments: