TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hogs and Kisses

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 523 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 513 - Basic Bermuda Slush which sounds so yummy even as cold as it is.
I found this digi image in my stash from years gone by and just had to color it up. I used copics and as I was coloring I realized how long ago it was that I printed this because it was certainly before I found the right paper for copic coloring, oh well, no time to reprint and start over just had to go with it and make the best of some therapy time. I stamped the sentiment from All Year Cheer that reads "hugs and kisses" and changed the u to an o. I think I will give this to my darling daughter e3stamper (aka) Shannon. She will get a kick out of it.
RECIPE:
Paper: white, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, DCWV - Blossoms & Butterflies dp
Ink: Bermuda Bay 
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: