TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 5, 2015

One Color All Holidays for Friends

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE #515 - Multicolor Sentiment and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 306 - Just One. I went with the monochromatic look to do both challenges and made a simple and fast card to boot. Whoopi for me, so glad to get to play. I dusted off a Kaleidacolor pad of blues to stamp my all time favorite SU sentiment, matched up some card stock for a matt and ribbon for decoration and viola, I was done. Hope you like it and I know just the friend I am giving this to. Hope she likes it too.

ETA: Why am I never satisfied with a card I make?? I always think of something I could have done better or different after I have loaded. Well that is what happened to this one too. I add some some faux brads with punches from my crop-a-dile using tempting turquoise cs. Hope the improvement makes it better.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays 
 Paper: White, Tempting Turquoise 
 Ink: Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze 
Accessories: Ribbon 
Techniques: One Color, Monochrome Sentiment

No comments: