TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Perfect Blend of Espressing Yourself

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 525 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 515 - A Really Crumby Espresso. I also did the dessert making 2 cards. I made them in a contrast form. I used 2 of Stampin up Sets, Espress Yourself and Perfect Blend. I used the coffee beans to make my background using tone on tone on the choc chip card. I colored the coffee cups with copics, cut out the middle of both and popped them up after stamping in real red. The hearts were punches and then embossed with my Quickutz goosebumps Swirls then I brushed the tops of the raised portions with choc chip ink pad. Hope you like them. I have a couple of good friends at work that will see these for valentines day along with a candy cane.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Perfect Blend, Espress Yourself    
Paper: Vanilla, Real Read, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip 
Ink: Momento Espresso, chocolate chip, real red 
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, Quickutz, QK, Goosebumps 
Techniques: 3D, Copic Coloring, tone on tone, make your own background  

No comments: