TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Our Daily Bread Anchor


This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 517, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 517 - Triple the Possibilities, Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 308 - New Years Resolution, and Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 381. I seldom make something that I really like but this may be an exception. One of my new years resolutions was to use new stuff bought and old stuff that I have not used in a long time. I have not used my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol in so long I almost forgot how. Another resolution was to complete the inside and outside, possibly the envelope as well. Today I did just that.
RECIPE:
Stamps: ODB - Ancho 
Paper: white, Pacific Point, Marina Mist 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point 
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Gamsol Medium, Quickutz Anchor die, Ribbon, prismacolor pencils, 
Techniques: 3D, Dry Embossing, Gamsol Magic

1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

This is stunning! I love the front sentiment but the inside is amazing too! ReEally gorgeous card and so meaningful!