TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Down Under 13th Anniversary to Shannon and Danny

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 519 - Sentiment Down Under, and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 310 - Love is in the Air. Well it may be groundhog day but it is also a 13th Anniversary for my daughter, Shannon (aka E3Stamper) so todays challenges were perfect since I needed a card for tonight. I found this gorgeous sheet of dp from the Crazy Love stack of Bo Bunny dp and had to use it matted with real red and popped up on vanilla cs. My sentiment is stamped in real red and the inside as well. Yeah I did it inside and out. Whoo Hoo. Have a great day and see ya tomorrow for another fabulous challenge.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Anniversary Innies - Sweet N Sassy Stamps 
Paper: vanilla, real red, Bo Bunny - Crazy Love dp 
Ink: Real Red 
Accessories: dimensionals 
Techniques: Sentiment Down Under, Curves, 3D

No comments: