TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Anniversary Card for Andy and Nikki

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 517 - Triple the Possibilities, today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 308 - New Year Resolutions, and today's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 381. My New Years Resolution is to complete the inside along with the outside on all the cards I make this year. Today I did that with the help of Sweet N Sassy's Inside Innies for Anniversaries. I used the single tree from Lovely as a tree for my focal image, inked it with chocolate chip and wild wasabi inks and stamped after huffing. I colored inside and around and make some grass around the tree bottom. I curved the sentiment and stamped it in Primrose Petals. This is going next door to a nephew and his wife for their 1st anniversary. Hope they like it
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree - SU, Anniverary Innies - SNS 
Paper: white, DCWV dp 
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Primrose Petals 
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, copics 
Techniques: Triple Layers, 3D, copic coloring

2 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

Your card is great! I love the three circle die cuts layered...makes it so eye-catching. Colors used are great too.

My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love that tree. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!