TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pure White Love

This is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 516 - White Out and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 307 - Use Your Words.
This is for my darling hubby next month. I love him so much and on the inside I will write "My love for you is as pure as the color white". Hope he likes it. I used 2 sizes of scalloped and classic Nestability Hearts. The largest classic is the actual card and the larger scalloped is matting the card. I used my quickutz "love" letters and popped them up on dimensionals as well as the 2 matted smaller hearts. It is amazing how just white can make such an elegant creation.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none 
Paper: white 
Ink: none 
Accessories: Nestability Scalloped Hearts, Nestability Classic Hearts, Quickutz love letters 
Techniques: white out

No comments: