TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Embossed Happy Anniversary

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 411 - Best of 2012. I choose TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE 398 - Try A Little Dimension for this card. I also included today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 202 - Postage or Faux Postage. I have been MIA for a couple of weeks so I also added the last color challenge from last year COLOR CHALLENGE # 407 - Silver, Gold, and White.
I have had this embossed image since I bought my Cuttlebug eons ago and never used it. I embossed the image in white and gold then cut the ribbon and bells out to attach to the white layer for dimension. I cut and embossed the white and gold layer using Nestabilities Postage Die and popped the white panel up on dimensionals. I matted that on silver. My card base is 4x4 white.
RECIPE:
Paper: white, silver, gold
Accessories: Cuttlebug, dimensionals, Nestability Postage Die
Techniques: dry embossing, 3D

No comments: