TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Versatile Small Script Verses with Balance

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 421, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 411 - Lucky Island Delight and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 414 - Play with Balance. I used a wide and narrow ribbon, my vertical panel is wide and my horizontal is narrow, and I used a large and small sentiment and then just to make sure I was balanced I used a large and small faux brad. LOL.
Now let's all go to work with me and with all that help I MIGHT get caught up.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Versatile Verses, Small Script
Paper: white, lucky limeade, island indigo, DCWV Nana's Kids dp
Ink: island indigo
Accessories: ribbon, crop-a-dile, hole puncher
Techniques: balance

No comments: