TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Large Label with Trust God

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE #413 - Focus on the Dies.
My layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 204 - Sketch and my color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 409 - Red Pirouette Wonder.
I used 2 sizes of the Nestability Large Label Die for my focus and to really focus I used a sentiment on the white smaller size die. Both were cut and embossed using my cuttlebug.
My dp is from Basic Grey's "Olivia" stack. I used a 3/4 inch circl punch and ruby red cs for my 3 scallops under my focal panel and popped my focal panel up on dimensionals.
Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Trust God - SU
Paper: whtie, Wisteria Wonder, Ruby Red, pink pirouette, BG Olivia
Ink: wisteria wonder
Accessories: dimensionals, circle punchs, Nestability Large Label
Techniques: 3D, Focus on the dies, faux scallop border

No comments: