TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Short & Sweet Love

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 418, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 408 - Very Soft Ripple, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 411 - The Best of 2012. Today I chose one of my all time favs from last year. I had so much fun doing TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 372 - Faux Dry Embossing that I had to do this one again. I used my Martha Stewart heart and ribbon punches out of raspberry ripple cs then punched one and some holes to thread some twine thru for the top.
My dp is from The Paper Studio "Love You" stack and is matted on soft suede cs. My sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Short & Sweet.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Short & Sweet - SU
Paper: vanilla, soft suede, raspberry ripple, TPS Love You
Ink: soft suede, raspberry ripple
Accessories: heart punch, ribbon punch, twine, dimensionals
Techniques: faux dry embossing

No comments: