TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Nicest Things are Friends

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 409 - Red Pirouette Wonder with a dessert of circles. I used polka dotted dp and round flowers with circled centers.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 412- Let the Paper inside show. I trimmed 3/4 inch off the edge of my white card base then cut the edge with Fiskars Pointed Flower border punch so that my dp on the inside would show.
My sentiment is from Stampin' Ups "The Nicest Thing", a set that is just precious to me and was stamped in ruby red ink then punched with oval punch and matted on ruby red scalloped oval panel.
I covered the seam of my 2 top panels using some pink pirouette ribbon.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 276.
Hope you like it now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: The Nicest Things
Paper: white, ruby red, pink pirouette, The Glitter Mat Stack & Nan's Kids dp from DCWV
Ink: ruby red
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, oval and scalloped oval punches, Fiskars Pointed Flower border punch
Techniques: let the inside paper show

No comments: