TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Treat Yourself

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 412 -Let the Paper Inside Show, today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 203 - Color Challenge using Ruby Red, Kiwi Kiss, Bermuda Bay and Choc Chip.
My layout is from today's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 276 which is perfect to go with today's TLC. I love it when a plan comes together. LOL.
I dusted the bunnies off this darling set and inked the images using momento black ink on white then on bermuda bay and ruby red. I cut out each section and popped up the icing, candle and flame on dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in choc chip on the kiwi kiss panel.
My dp is from Cherry Cupcake - Paper Pak dp.
Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Treat Yourself
Paper: white, choc chip, ruby red, bermuda bay, kiwi kiss, PP - Cherry cupcake dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, choc chip
Accessories: Fiskars oval template
Techniques: paper piecing, showing the inside paper

No comments: