TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thinking of You with Fanciful Flight

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 410 - Soft Calypso Party a gorgeous trio of colors.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 413 - Focus on the Dies. I used the butterfly from Spellbinders "Fanciful Flight" cut in calypso coral and sponged with soft suede ink then adhered just the center to a piece of DCWV "Garden Party" dp wihich was matted on soft suede cs. I cut three circles from soft suede cs and punched 3 butterflies from a Martha Stewart butterfly trio punch and adhered one to each circle. My sentiment is from Stampin' Up's "Three Little Words" that I just love and tend to use often. My base is pool party.
My layout is from Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 204 - Sketch Challenge.
Now off to work I go.
RECIPE: Stamps: Three Little Words Paper: soft suede, calypso coral, pool party Ink: soft suede, calypso coral Accessories: circle punches, MS butterfly trio, Spellbinder "Fanciful Flight" Techniques: Focus on the Die, distress sponging

No comments: