TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sweet Talk

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 420; Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 410 - Soft Calypso Party with dessert option of making a valentine card; and for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 413 - Focus on the Dies. Today I used Nestability Circle Heart Die. I used the smallest one cutting and embossing then distress sponging with the die in place 4 times using calypso coral cs and ink. I punched a 3/4 in circle and attached to the center then stamped a different sentiment in each circle from Stampin' Ups Sweet Talk set using calypso coral ink. I attached these 4 circles on white then matted on calypso coral and soft suede cs and popped this up on dimensionals.. I tied some soft suede ribbon across the middle. My base is pool party.
RECIPE: Stamps: Sweet Talk Paper: white, soft suede, calypso coral, pool party Ink: calypso coral Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, Nestability Circle Hearts Techniques: Focus on the Die, distress sponging, 3D

No comments: