TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 17, 2012

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 408 - Inchie on a Twinchie and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 201 - Inspiration from a Photo.
I used a retired set called Holiday Blocks for my inchie stamped in riding hood red. I cut it out and matted on kiwi kiss them on a 2 inch square of riding hood red cs. My white cs base was scored around the 2 inch block. I stamped the sentiment in old olive ink. I used some stickles on the lines of the silver bell after coloring with copic C3.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Season's Greetings, Holiday Blocks
Paper: white, riding hood red, kiwi kiss
Ink: riding hood red, old olive
Accessories: copics, stickles,
Techniques: scoring, copic coloring, CAS

No comments: