TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Thoughts & Prayers - Get Well

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 400 - Cut It Up. I bought this puzzle die from Quickutz eons ago and have never used it, now I know why. Grrr. Easy to cut but I took it apart and sponged crumb cake then putting it back together was a task, it just kept coming back apart.
Oh well. This is also for todays CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 193 - Newspaper/Dictionary. I used a sheet of dp that is from a dictionary copy that was in white and sponged with crumb cake.
My base is choc chip, I matted the puzzle pieces on crumb cake after sponging with crumb cake.
My image and sentiment are stamped in choc chip ink.
Hope you like it, now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: white, choc chip, crumb cake, dp?
Ink: crumb cake, choc chip
Accessories: ribbon, Quickutz Puzzle
Techniques: cut it up, die cut, sponging

No comments: