TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, October 26, 2012

A CASE of Kindness

This is for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 136 - Chris aka Glowbug. I chose to CASE Chris' beautiful LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE changing the colors and Nesties and used a different themed sentiment.
This is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 398 - Embossing; Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 398 - Very Pink Primrose and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 400 - Cut It Up. Man I had fun with this. Whoo Hoo. I have not been able to play on Friday's for a while now and too happy to CASE the fabulously crafty Chris. Her gallery has always made me drool.
I used Romantic Rectangles Nestie Dies (2) different sizes, one for the base and one for the sentiment panel. I embossed a smaller panel of Vanilla cs with Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder then cut the corners with a corner punch. I also used my Versa Mark Pen to hit the high spots then chaulk to add some color to just the raised portions. I had some lace adhesive to attach down the center topped with some light pink ribbon. I popped the sentiment panel up after stamping the sentiments from Sweet-N-Sassy's "Kindness" set with primrose petals and sponging with pretty in pink then tied a bow with some wider pink ribbon.
Hope you like it and I hope I did Chris' beautiful creation justice.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Kindness - SNSS
Paper: vanilla
Ink: primrose petals, pretty in pink
Accessories: ribbon 2 sizes, adhesive lace, Stylized Flowers EF, Nesites Romantic Rectangles, button
Techniques: dry embossing, 3D, Poppin' Pastels,

No comments: