TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Love & Sympathy in Fall Colors

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 405.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 395 - Perfect Summer Tango.
I knew I had some vellum in colors and lucked up with one in yellow for panel 2. I stamped the sentiment in perfect plum then the image also in perfect plum. I cut the image out in the vellum then glued it to perfect plum cs and cut around it again. This is popped up on dimensionals as well as panel 2 then I used some stickles. I used my hole puncher with perfect plum cs to cover the dimensional dots between tangerine tango panel 1 and the vellum of panel 2.
Hope you like it. This was a quicky.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Love & Sympathy
Paper: perfect plum, tangerine tango, vellum
Ink: perfect plum
Accessories: hole puncher, dimensionals, stickles
Techniques: CAS, 3D, Sympathy

No comments: