TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thoughts of Praying For You

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 398 - A Very Pink Primrose with Lace for dessert.
Well as you can see it is 1am and where am I? Wide awake again. GGRRr so why not check out the CC I thought to myself. Then I just had to put my ideas on paper, then I just had to go ahead and upload. LOL.
So here it is. I stamped the hand and sentiment in primrose petals on vanilla cs then cut it 4 sections and matted on primrose petals and popped up on dimensionals for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 400 - Cut It Up.
I used vanilla for my base and a sheet of BoBunny dp from "crazy for love".
My layout is from last Wednesday's FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES # 57.
Now maybe I can get some sleep since I have to be up again in 4 hrs.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers - SU, Praying Hands ?
Paper: vanilla, primrose petals, BoBunny "Crazy for Love" dp
Ink: primrose petals
Accessories: dimensionals
Techniques: cut it up, 3D

No comments: