TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bootiful Birthday

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 406, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 396 - Rich Mustard at Midnight and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 398 - Add A Little Dimension.
I ran the rich razzleberry panel through my cuttlebug using the Chevron Embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment in more mustard and then off just a bit in rich razzleberry on vanilla cs for a dimensional effect. I used circle punches then popped it up on dimensionals. I stamped the boot only in midnight muse on more mustard 2 times and then cut the stars out of one stamping, popped up on dimensionals and then cut the entire image out. I matted the boot on midnight muse and cut around it then attached it to my vanilla panel.
Hope you like it and off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bootiful Occasions - SU
Paper: vanilla, rich razzleberry, more mustard, midnight muse
Ink: rich razzleberry, more mustard, midnight muse
Accessories: dimensionals, Chevron EF, stickles, cirlce punches
Techniques: dry debossing, 3D

No comments: