TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Beginings with Chevron

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 396 - Rich Mustard at Midnight with Chevron as dessert.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 262.
My layered butterflies are for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 398 - Add A Little Dimension.
I stamped the largest in rich razzleberry then the middle in the same ink after stamping off, the smallest was inked and stamped in midnight muse, all on mustard cs.
The sentiment is also stamped in rich razzleberry on more mustard cs.
I did some doodling around the more mustard cs short pieces and ran the rich razzleberry throught my cuttlebug using the Chevron EF.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: New Beginings - SNS
Paper: rich razzleberry, more mustard, midnight muse
Ink: rich razzleberry, midnight muse
Accessories: dimensionals, butterfly dies from SNS, SU Marker
Techniques: dry embossing, 3D

No comments: