TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Woven Fall Y'all

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 395 - What are the odds?. Well mine are 1 pumpkin, 1 ribbon, and 3 layers.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 405.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 395 - Perfect Summer Tango.
My pumpkin is popped up on dimensionals and is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 397 - Woven Background. I used some dp from The Paper Studio - A day at the Beach Stack for my woven strips. After weaving my strips I used my Nestability Pumpkin Die to cut and emboss my focal image.
My sentiment is from a set called Happy Fall Y'all from Treehouse Stamps (now gone out of business)
RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy Fall Y'all - THS
Paper: white, perfect plum, summer starfruit, tangerine tango, TPS - A day at the Beach dp
Ink: tangerine tango
Accessories: Nestie Pumpkin Die
Techniques: Woven Background, 3D, dry embossing

No comments: