TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Cowboy Christmas

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 398 - Add A Little Dimension and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 191 - Trendy Stuff - Plaids.
My layout is from Sunday's SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 169.
I used my copics for the 1st time in eons. I used C1,C3 & C5 for some shading around the image giving it dimension then after coloring and matting I popped it up on dimensionals.
My image and sentiment are from a set I just purchased from Flourish Stamps. I saw it in the gallery and "HAD TO HAVE IT". Ya know how that goes right? LOL.
I used some off brand cardstock and the dp is from The paper studio?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cowboy Christmas - Flourish Stamps
Paper: white, red, olive, TPS dp
Ink: black
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals. copics
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: