TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Chocoholic Sneak Peek

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Scratch and Sniff. I love to be able to smell scents on cards and choc is one of my fav scents the only problem is it makes me hungry. LOL. I used some Gel-a-tin's Chocolate Bliss scented embossing powder on my hersheys kiss image which is a digital image and the dp is also digi both are just 2 of the many digital images being released this Thursday from TREEHOUSE STAMPS. While browsing Wendy's gallery Sunday I ran across this darling MY SILVER EVERYTHING and loved it so much I decided to do another card for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER - Weebeestampin. I changed the layout, used the same type of time added some pink and tied my ribbon differently. My layout is from our very own past TLC hostest herself Lynn over at PAPER CRAFT PLANET SKETCH CHALLENGE - 01/09/10. I love this sentiment with this image and hope you do to.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Chocoholic Digi set-THS
Paper: white, pink, red
Ink: black
Accessories: copics, Gel-A-Tins Chocolate Bliss embossing powder
Techniques: Scratch and Sniff, copic coloring

No comments: