TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beary Loveable You

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Weebeestampin. Wendy is a fantastic stamper and I loved browsing her gallery. I found inspiration in her LOVE YOU BEAR with that darling bear angel and the layered heart border. I changed the layout, colors, left off the heart tag and bow and kept the layered heart border punches. I chose my color combo from Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Groovy Inclinations using this darling MORPHALOO PANORAMIC PINK PRINT. Love the pink and reds especially this time of year. My image and paper are both brand new digi stamps and paper that will be released Thursday, Jan 14th from TREEHOUSE STAMPS so bc they are new to me this also fits Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - In With The New. I just love that heart digi paper and this was my very 1st attempt at digi paper but sure to not be my last. My image was colored with copics E20, E25, E27, E29, R46, & R81. I colored the heart image the same as on the bear image, cut it out and popped it up. I trimmed some pink and red cs and punched the MS Lacey Heart Border punch then layered them offset just a bit. I used some red ribbon to cover the seam of my papers and attached a heart from the border punch waste to each corner. So what do you think? How did I do?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Loveable Friends Digi Images - THS
Paper: white, pink, THS Digi Heart Paper
Ink: black
Accessories: copics, dimensionals. digi images, MS Lacey Heart Border Punch, ribbon
Techniques: Digi, 3D

No comments: