TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Beary Special Birthday

HAVE I MENTIONED YET THAT TREEHOUSE STAMPS HAS GONE DIGI?

Well today I have a sneak peek for you using a new digi set called BEARY BIRTHDAY that will be released Thursday, January 14th. You will NOT want to miss this release. Instant arrival of your stamp set, resize it to the size you need. No waiting on the post office or UPS working days. Whoo Hoo I am just too excited. On to my project for you today:
This is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 252 - In With The New. New and exciting things are already happening this year. Whoo Hoo. This image and sentiment are part of a new set to be released on the 14th of January by TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Digital Stamp Line. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 252 - Bermuda Celery Hunter. I colored the image with copics E30, E33, E34, D35, G12, G24, G28, G29, G40, RV000, RV10, RV11, and then cut it out, matted it on Handsome Hunter then applied a thick layer of pink glitter glue on the bow. I had printed this before I found out how to change colors on digi images but either way I think it worked. I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE #262 for my layout. I am sooo luvin' the digi scene. I hate waiting for the mail man only to find out that my rubber did not come today either.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Beary Birhtday Digi Set - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, vanilla, handsome hunter, Impressions dp
Ink: black
Accessories: pink glitter glue, pink ribbon, copics
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: