TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Quiet Quilted Moments

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 262. Trying to stay out of jail from not thoroughly reading the desert option I also used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Bermuda Celery Hunter, and included TWIGHTLIGHT TUESDAY'S INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 59 - Sparkle where I added stickles to the heart brad and water lines, CREATIVE CARD CREW CHALLENGE # 42 - Distressing where I sponge distressed my heart, and it only took me 2 days to build up the courage for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Paper Quilting that I tackled in a small portion on panel 3. Whey. I used a set just released in digital form by TREEHOUSE STAMPS. Ya gotta check them out. I am luvin' me some digis. No wait, no worry and I can buy more bc they cost less and store more bv they don't take up shelve space. TeeHee. My image is on vanilla cs and colored with copics BG10, BG11, BG15, BG45, BG49, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E50, E51, G12, G29, G40, RV000, RV10, RV11. I made my quilted panel from some dp from Impressions, I did some airbrushing for the sky and it is hard to see but I used some pink also. I need more practice, can not seem to get a good smooth flow especially with the Ciaos. I found some dark green felt ribbon that matched handsome hunter, I punched the large heart from Martha Stewart punch in vanilla and then distressed the edges with pink passion for some desert then added a pink heart brad in the center and popped them up. I stamped the sentiment in handsome hunter. I love how this turned out and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Quiet Moments - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: vanilla, Impression, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Graphite black, handsome hunter
Accessories: Copics, ABS, sponges, dimensionals, stickles, felt ribbon, 1in square punch
Techniques: Airbrushing, sponge distressing, 3D

4 comments:

Tonya Klar said...

hahahha...I'm totally laughing over the "stay out of jail" line!!! You've made another beautiful card!! I love the quilting. But I especially love how you added the sparkles to the water lines and brad--very nice. Your coloring is gorgeous too. Thanks for playing with us at Twilight Tuesday!!

Corie said...

That's too funny -- "staying out of jail"

I love this card -- you rocked both challenges at once :o)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is so sweet!! Great redo on the color challenge!LOL!! Precious card!

Shaz said...

Very nice card!