TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

THH032 Circled Kisses

It's Thursday again and that means that Ashley has another TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE from Ashley at TREEHOUSE STAMPS BLOG. This week Ashley has challenged us to use Circles. Well I think I have that covered. I used my Nesties Circle dies. The largest one for the card base and card matt in red, the next size for pink and the next smaller size for the inside. The image is a brand new one of many just released today. This is from a set called Hugs & Kisses from the new DIGITAL line from TREEHOUSE STAMPS. Ashley has a big release today of Whoo Hoo. I am starting to really love digi's. the hearts in my image were colored with copics then stickles applied. I cut it out and popped it up in the center.
Don't miss out on this HUGE RELEASE. Also check out the Treehouse Blog for the eyecandy provided by the rest of the Design team as well as this weeks spotlight on YANERI RODRIQUEZ as she gives a step by step instruction on using the quickutz silhouette machine to create these darling circles. There is lots of fun to be had this week and every week over at Ashley's Treehouse.

3 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

RED, pink, and sparkle! can't get any better than that!! Oh yes....adding candy! Your DGD will love this circle card with the sweet attached. I know it would work for me!! Great job, Neva!

Maria said...

Love the circles and the sparkle on the hearts!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Too cute!! Love the hearts on the kiss!!