TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Indian Summer Heart Princess

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 155 - Karen Barber. Whoo Hoo so excited to see her fabulous work in the spotlight. I have always drooled over her gallery and was drawn to the elegance and lovely color combo of her DREAMY ROMANCE darling creation. I had already spotted this gorgeous LIPSTICK COLORED RUANA from Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 216 - Echo I kept the layout but extended it to a 4x5.5 size card and changed the orientation of it to vertical. I wanted to use some pearls but did not have any small enough for my image so I had to settle for liquid pearls and still had trouble with them fitting in the small places. My dp is Indian Summer and my darling precious image I just bought from Sweet-N-Sassy bc I love her and had to have her. She was colored with copics E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E50, E51, E53, G12, G21, R00, R01, R20, R21, R22 & R24. After coloring I cut her out and popped her up on some blush blossom cs for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 254 - Cut It Out. I matted the blush blossom layer on cameo coral that was punched on the end with Martha Stewart Lacy Heart Border. I attached 4 of the hearts from the punch in the corners. I love how this turned out and hope I did Karen's creation justice.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Digi - Heart Princess - SNS
Paper: white, blush blossom, cameo coral, Indian Summer
Ink: black
Accessories: copics, MS Lacy Heart Border Punch
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super pretty!!! Love how you colored her dress!! great job!!

Leah said...

Your card is just so lovely! I love the soft colors you used and your coloring is wonderful:)