TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spooky Sweet Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Crushed Black Razzleberries, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE SKETCH # 33. I just love today's colors and this time I decided to use the dp that I feel is a close match from Recollections Halloween stack I picked up at Michaels a couple of weeks ago. Just love it, don't you? I stamped the sentiment in rich razzleberry directly on the dp. I punched out 2 Martha Stewart Witch and Cauldron punches in black and glued the cauldrons together then popped the whole die cut up on dimensionals. I love how it looks like 2 witches stirring the pot instead of 1. The sentiment and candy corn images are just a small part of a darling halloween set comeing out October 1st from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS so be watching. Just thought I would tease you a bit. TeeHee.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Spooky Sweets - CSS
Paper: Recollections - Halloween, Crushed Curry, Dark Purple
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Black
Accessories: Martha Stewart Witch and Cauldron Punch, dimensionals

1 comment: