TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Single Pirate Challenge

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Step Out of Your Box. Well I had a heck of time with this one. I tried all day to think of what to do. Well I get home from work and while I am talking with Shannon I asked for her advice of what I could do. So here is what she said "You need to do a SINGLE CHALLENGE with a lot of layers", LOL. So here is my attempt and I promise the cs I used is not SU colors, they are from some scraps I bought at Wal-Mart yrs ago and just do not photo well. The side panel is actually a blueish purple IRL. I also very seldom ever try to make my own dp bc I am just not very good at it so I tried that today. I also never do square cards, don't like 'em , can't find envelopes for them. I also very seldom ever do the inside of my card when I make it, usually when I get ready to give it I finish it up then I can't decide what colors I used. I also rarely ever just stamp bold images, I usually emboss them bc I just can NOT get a good impression from bold images. So since Shannon limited me to 1 challenge I decided to do multiple things I never or rarely ever do. LOL. That is still out of the box for me. Hope you like it.