TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Sneak Peek Acetate Treat Box

Good Morning Stampers. Ready for another sneak peek? OK here we go.. I made this adorable ACETATE TREAT BOX. Halloween in just around the corner and I am getting my treats ready for my grands. I filled this one with sour balls. I can not wait to see their faces when they put one in their mouth, LOL. I used a set that will be released on the 15th from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS - PUMPKIN PATCH. I love all the sets in this release and I hope you will too. I used some black cs for the bottom base and orange for the top. I punched a scallop circle in black. I stamped the pumpkin image in black then the jack-o-latern face in black on the pumpkin. I colored the pumpkin with copics and attached to the front of the box. The tag was stamped in pumpkin pie then punched with a hole puncher to run a split ring through it so I could attach it to the ribbon. I used a ruby bead to hold the black ribbon.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch - CSS
Paper: black, orange, white
Ink: pumpkin pie, black
Accessories: ribbon, bead, scallop punch, brads
Techniques: Acetate Box

4 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

What lucky grands I am sure they will LOVE this treat box. Very cute!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Too cute!! I love making those boxes! Alana will love that sour candy!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the acetate box! I haven't done one of these yet, will definitely have to try it.

Lori said...

What a fabulous idea! Your grands will eat these up--literally!