TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Airline Diva

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE - Shannan Steubner. Shannan is an awesome talented stamper and it was a pleasure to CASE her ROAD LESS TRAVELED Card. I kept the theme of travel but changed it to Air, changed the colors. I also changed the layout to fit today's SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE #35. I decided to use my new set I just got from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS since they are hosting today's sketch challenge. This set is called Airline Diva's and is just fantastic to work with. I stamped the clouds in tempting turquoise on paper then on my white CS then stamped the sentiment in tempting turquoise on the bottom portion of the circle. I stamped the airplane on white in black then colored with copics then popped it up between the clouds and sentiment. I used some tempting turquoise pattern paper for panel 2 and stamped the background stamp from the set in TT on TT cs for panel 3. I used some Nesties lg circle and labels 3 for my main panel image. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Airline Diva's - CSS
Paper: white, tempting turquoise
Ink: tempting turquoise
Accessories: ribbon, Nestabilities Circles, Nestie Label 3

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love that airplane Neva - super colors on this!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great take on Shannans card! love the ribbon you used!

Basement Stamper said...

Fabulous card, love those colors!