TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Bewitching Button Wishes

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - 5 Layer Buttons. Oh man was this a fun one. I can not wait to keep using this technique. I punched 5 ghost in white cs and 5 scaredy cats in black cs from a Fiskars Halloween punch. Glued them together, punched holes in the ghost with my crop-a-dile and paper piercer on the cat. I used opposite colored twine attached to the upper corners then covered with crystal effects. I punched out 2 of the witch and cauldrons from Martha Stewart's new halloween punch line and glued the cauldrons together so that there were 2 witches stirring the brew, heeeeheeehee. I know this is sorta plain but I just did not want to cover up very much of this darling dp. My sentiments are from a set just released from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS - Bewitched. Such a fun Halloween set to use. My dp is from Recollections Halloween stack I picked up at Michaels. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bewitched - Clear and Simple Stamps
Paper: black, white, recollections Halloween dp
Ink: black
Accessories: Fiskars ghost & scared cat punch, twine, crystal effects, Martha Stewart's Witch & Cauldron Punch
Techniques: 5 layer buttons

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the little punches!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great buttons!! Love it!! Love how you did the cauldron! You had a super creative mornin huh?!?LOL!