TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Peace Within Summer End

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Sand It, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Crushed Bermuda Mango. WOW this was a 10 min card. I can not believe it. I stamped the my sentiment and Itty bitty background image in BB on BB cs. I trimmed the top of the crushed curry layer with my new EK Success beach border punch that I bought and have only used 1 time. My focal image was stamped in black brilliance then colored with copics. I applied 2 way glue under the chair and around the flower pot then applied some beach sand and a tiny piece of broken sea shell collected at one of our many St.George Island trips. I am ready to go back and was hoping to this weekend. I hate to see summer end. Love the beach and swimming and I love how this turned out even if I ended up covering up my sentiment. I just realized that BTW.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Peace Within, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: white, bermuda bay, crushed curry, melon mambo
Ink: black brilliance, bermuda bay
Accessories: sand, ribbon, EK Success border punch
Techniques: Sand It

2 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Another beauty Neva. Love your colors and that new punch. Gorgeous!!

Crystal said...

Neva this is FABULOUS!! I love your beach themed card and that border punch looks awesome!