TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hard To Say

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Whisper Pretty Soft Suede. I was at work by the time the CC was up Tuesday and got home too late and was just tooo tired to stamp so I combined it with today's sketch. I stamped the sentiment that was inked with pretty in pink with a mask covering the bottom then removed the mask and inked the bottom with my Soft Suede marker then stamped this on white and matted on pretty in pink. This is popped up. I attached 3 pink dew drops on the right. I colored 2 primas with my su markers at attached them with a white brad. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hard To Say - SU
Paper: white, pretty in pink, pretty in pink pattern paper, soft suede
Ink: pretty in pink, soft suede
Accessories: primas, brad, dew drops, dimensionals

2 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

This is really beautiful and classy Neva. Love it!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So pretty!! Love the sentiment you used!!