TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Watercolor Mini and the Whole Enchilada

This is almost all weeks worth of challenges, I could not find my wire to use as a handle for my box :(.Today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE. I was so inspired by the swirls on the wall paper.Friday's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Silly Celebrations. June 12th is Red Rose Day.Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE.Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE.Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - The Whole Enchilada.I sorta shrunk the SC to make it fit my 3X3 card and box. The roses are stamped in real red and the stems in cert celery on white then matted on red circle scallop. I used some blue bayou pattern paper on the lower panel. I could not think of any way to incorporate wire other than as a handle so I could not add the WTC for this week. I will have to find my wire or buy some more one. I NEED IT!.
RECIPE:
Stamps: WaterColor Minis
Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou Pattern Paper
Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Ribbon, Diminsionals, Circle punch and Scallop circle punch
Techniques: 2 stamp stampin

No comments: