TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Matey's Treasure Map

I have seen some really kewl creations from this sketch and just got inspired to come home and hit the craft desk again until I liked this sketch. Well I think I did. At least I like this one better than my 1st attempt anyway.This is the Mateys' Map Jumbo wheel rolled in Close to Cocoa on vanilla CS. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart's Treasures of the Heart set which I purchased especially for this sentiment to go with Ahoy Matey set. Not being a great fan of square cards and seeing many examples of others who extended the squared image to fit the regular 4 1/4 X 5 3/4 card I made a 2nd attempt at today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. After rolling the wheel I trimmed the image to 1 1/4 squares and placed them on the light brown cs left end. The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals and matted on light brown cs which is then matted on vanilla CS 5 3/4 X 4 1/4. I layered some vanilla ribbon and tied a knot in the center. I will give this to one of my close friends who is always there in time of need.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Matey's Map Jumbo Wheel, CTMH Treasures of the Heart
Paper: Vanilla, Light Brown
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Ribbon, Square Scallop Giga Punch

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your sentiment with the map image! Great job on the sketch!