TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sympathy From The Garden

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE -Kraft Skies. What I ended up with is not exactly what I had in mind and I am not sure I am happy with it but gotta go to work. That is the biggest flower and sometime difficult to work with. Image was stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black, dryed with heat gun, colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. I made my straight across markings and cut around the image for an "out of the box" image. This was matted on soft sky then kraft then black. So Sorry from Fancy Flexible Phrases stamped on kraft in soft sky (can hardly see in pic but IRL it is darker. Applied Glitter glue in the flower center. I think I may run some twil ribbon on the bottom of my kraft layer then stamp the sentiment again in soft sky. What do you think? Will that make it better?
RECIPE:
Stamps: From The Garden, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Paper: black, kraft, soft sky, white
Ink: soft sky, Brilliance Black
Accessories: glitter glue

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful Neva! The card is simple and so elegant.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

very pretty!